Saturday, August 8, 2009


My first blog post. Today I decided to become a blogger. I have so many ideas to share and I find writing them out helps clarify them for me too. I hope in the process I can inspire you to try new things also. It makes life so interesting.

This spring I rescued a pregnant cat who had been living in and around our garage all winter. With a friends help (Barbara Gross) I was able to live trap this cat and bring her into our home where she had 7 kittens on April 26, 2009. I have now placed 6 of the kittens, had the mother spayed and feel very good about what has happened in the last 3 months. It definitely cut into my quilting time but how very worthwhile it has been. Of course you will be seeing pictures of these darling kittens as they all hold a very special place in my heart. Trouvee, their mom, has realized this is her permanent home and she has been accepted by all the other creatures living here with George and me.

Tomorrow, Grace Casey, the smallest of the kittens leaves for her new home and I will be posting a picture of her with her new kitty dad after she leaves.

My hope is to add to this blog to share ideas on quilting, gardening and what ever else I learn. Learning is an on going process. It makes each day interesting and exciting. I hope I can inspire you to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment