Monday, August 10, 2009

Today is my daughter's birthday. Happy Birthday Heidi! We celebrated last night with our family and friends. Our new cat, Trouvee, joined in the festivities. It is hard to believe just a few months ago she was a scared pregnant cat living on her own outside. She is not frightened by noise or people and is quickly adjusting to her new life style.

I was planning on posting a picture of Grace Casey with Andrew, her new owner, but my computer decided to not work today. As soon as it is functioning again I will post their picture. My remaining kitten, Quin, cried for a little while last night after Grace Casey left but today is happy and full of purrs and joy. Trouvee still does not like her but I am always hopeful this might work out. I will try.

The storm last night was pretty rough and scary but this morning the garden is so rejuvenated I am glad we had the storm.

I am lining up the material I am planning on putting on my blog. There will be some quilting ideas as well as other stuff. Also my daughter, Wendy Carlson, is chairman of the 2009 Milwaukee Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure so you will be hearing a lot about that in the next few weeks.

Stay tuned I am just warming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment